? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crazy Baby


As Brielle gets older, her personality just gets bigger. She is so much fun everyday. Ryan and I spend most of our evenings at home watching her and laughing at all of the funny new things she is doing. Some of the fun:
*She now wants to touch everything, and I mean everything, even the hinges on the doors. She points at something until you take her over to it and let her touch it. Then she finds something else. She loves to look at and touch framed pictures of herself as she "ooh"s and "aah"s over them.
*She mimics us ALOT. If we smack our lips, she smacks hers, if we cough, she coughs. One of the funniest things is when I'm trying to be serious and tell her "no, no" She will look at me, shake her hand, purse her lips and say "doh, doh", all I can do is laugh. So redirecting her has become quiet difficult.
*She loves her babydolls and stuffed animals and I have been teaching her to kiss them. So one day she is looking at one of her board books (Elmo Loves You) and she kisses one of the pages, and then another. The funny thing is that she kisses the same two pages everytime we look at this book. I guess she really likes Grover and The Count. It is very amusing.
*She has this new thing she does where she will squeal, real high pitched, then crack up laughing at herself. Then when we laugh, she laughs harder. She is so funny!
*When she hears music she immediately starts dancing. She shakes her little hips, bounces, then twists her upper body from side to side. She has rhythm and hopefully takes after her mom when it comes to dancing (no offense to daddy).


Brielle in her Camo pants- Daddy is so proud!

Another picture in the bunny ears. How cute is she, holding her little bunny?

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

WooHoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogger! All of the pics are great - love, love, love the bunny ears, very cute. I will link you on ours!

Angela Ray said...

ok lets try this again.........

I love the bunny ears! She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. I should really do a page for Jaylah..........along with all my scrapbooks I need to finish! They really keep you busy!