? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brielle's Big Bad Birthday Bash

Okay, so my title is a little misleading- it wasn't exactly a bash- it was a little girl's first birthday party- but it was fun. It was a small gathering of close family with way too much food and beer- my fault- hey, I'm a first timer- I'll learn with experience. My parents were kind enough (crazy enough) to let us have it at their house and it turned out really nice. Thanks mom and dad!!

We let Brielle pretty much dig into her cake, which she did. Turns out ice cream cake is cold on your face- as illustrated by the look on Brielle's face in the second picture.
Brielle got this wagon for her birthday from Russ and Connie (Ryan's parents), it's awesome!! I think I love it as much as Brielle does. This picture is of Brielle and Nina (my niece) in the wagon with Ryan pulling and Lizzy (my cousin) pushing.
How cute are they?
Lizzy decided she wanted to ride instead of push. I don't blame her, it was hard work in all that grass. Poor Ryan, he definitly got a workout!

0 comments: