? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thankful, Worried, and Tired!!!

So, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that we are expecting another little one around the end of March. I have been feeling pretty crappy with "all day" sickness for the past few weeks, but have been feeling better and better the past few days. Hope that continues! I am thankful for Ryan and his understanding of how tired I am most days. He has been taking care of pretty much all of the house cleaning lately. Yesterday I came home from work exhausted and had to take a nap. Ryan picked Brielle up from daycare and took her to the park to play so I could have a quiet house to nap in. She came home dirty and smiling so she must have had fun!!

So, the new arrival--We are very excited and have been talking about this for a while now. But somehow, when it became permanent- like when I got the positive result on the home pregnancy test- thats when reality sank in and I started to worry- about everything! Not feeling well and being tired has reminded me of how UNBELIEVABLY tired I was for about six months after Brielle was born. Seriously, there were days that I wondered how it would be possible to make it on the small amount of sleep I was getting. I was a zombie! To go from being pregnant and huge, unable to sleep comfortably for longer than 2 minutes consecutively to spending 36 hours of labor and delivery with very little sleep and then having this little angel who wants you to wake up every hour and a half to nurse for 30 minutes! So, I am a little worried about being able to handle everything, but I know women have been doing it since the beginning of time. I will be okay, I just have my fears and insecurities. And of course there are SO many wonderful things that after you get through the rough patches you are so thankful for.

I have been wondering about how Brielle will adjust to sharing her mommy and daddy with a baby brother or sister. She is used to being around smaller babies because she is one of the oldest in her class at day care and she is very gentle with the little ones there. Actually, she does the cutest thing at home with her baby dolls. She is very motherly with them- wrapping them in blankets, patting their backs, rocking them in her rocking chair, she evens talks to them in the high pitch that adults talk to babies in. She will lay her doll down, crouch down with her hands on her knees and in a high pitched voice say "Hiii". Staff at day care says that she does this with the other babies there to. Then she uses her tickle fingers to tickle their tummies. She is so stinkin' cute. I finally got her on video doing this yesterday. I will try to link it sometime- I just have to figure out how.

0 comments: